Tianjin Social Mountain Conference Resort Hotel Group is located at Zhijing Road, South Station, Xiqing District, Tianjin, near Liujing Road, adjacent to Tianjin South Railway Station, Linji Tianjin Social Mountain Jiayou Hot Spring, and the surrounding air is fresh and natural.
Address: No. 198, Zhijing Road, South Station, Xiqing District, Tianjin 天津市西青区南站知景道198号
1. Arrive in Beijing Capital International Airport (北京首都国际机场)
1) Beijing capital international airport - Beijing South railway station (北京南站)
● Public transportation: Take the airport shuttle bus line 2 to the Beijing south station (北京南站) and get off at the Beijing south railway station (the fourth stop).
● Taxi: 40 km, 120 RMB, takes about 1-1.5 hours.
2) Beijing south railway station（北京南站）- Tianjin south railway station（天津南站
● Take high speed train from Beijing South (北京南站) to Tianjin Wsouth (天津南站). The train takes 35 mins and 54.5 RMB.
3) Tianjin south railway station (天津南站) - the Hotel
● It is about 3km from Tianjin South(天津南站) to the Tianjin Social Mountain International Conference Center Hotel(天津社会山国际会议中心酒店). Taxi takes about 10 mins and 10 RMB.
2. Arrive in Tianjin Binhai International Airport (天津滨海国际机场)
● It is about 20 km from Tianjin Binhai Airport (天津滨海国际机场) to the Tianjin Social Mountain International Conference Center Hotel(天津社会山国际会议中心酒店)
Taxi takes 50 min and 85 RMB.
The Hebei University of Technology (HEBUT), member of “Project 211” and “Double First-rate Program”, is a multi-disciplinary university with distinctive research strengths in Civil Engineering. After decades of development, the School of Civil and Transportation Engineering at HEBUT has played important roles in undergraduate and graduate education, scientific research and technology innovation in the fields of civil and transportation engineering in China. Smart Infrastructure Research Institute (SIRI) was recently established in July 2017, spearheaded by renowned researchers. As one of the research-led institutes at HEBUT, SIRI is actively engaged in the extensive researches among advanced construction technology, innovative construction material, intelligent disaster mitigation and prevention, smart modeling and simulation, smart urban planning. SIRI is also committed to excellence in consultant and services for the infrastructure development in China, particularly in Xiong’an New Area.
Tianjin is one of the four municipalities directly under the Central Government of China, the economic center of northern China, the international port city, the eco-city, and one of Chinese top ten happiness cities. As the permanent host city of the Summer Davos Forum, Tianjin successfully hosted the 13th National Games (2017) and the World Intelligence Conference (2018).